Expert Abrasive Blasting for the Building and Construction Industry
SRS provides essential services to the building & construction industry – wet abrasive blast services, paint removal and more.
Important services we offer the Building and Construction industry:
- Lead paint removal from internal walls and ceilings
- Paint removal from large scale outer walls, facings , and structures
- Paint removal from interior walls
- Concrete profiling
- Concrete detailing
- Concrete remediation
Our system is minimally intrusive and can also be used in conjunction with other trades, and allows for business continuation.
The benefits available to Building & Construction Project managers are:
- Mobile units – all equipment is transported onto and around site by vehicle
- All machinery is MDG15 compliant
- Using our SRS alliances SRS can provide the complete solution
- Surface Preparation and Protective Coating Application
We prepare the location (scaffolding and fabrication/encapsulation), and do the surface preparation (SRS System wet abrasive blasting) and the application of protective coatings to specification, and we clean up fully leaving a clean site.
For Lead paint removal we use Lead Paint removal procedures compliant with Australian Standards AS4361.1, please see our Lead Paint Removal page
For Concrete Profiling and Detailing, please see our Concrete Profiling and Concrete Detailing pages
What we can do for the Building and Construction Industry:
- Lead Paint Removal
- Paint removal interior and exterior
- Concrete profiling, concrete detailing, concrete remediation
What we have done
- NSW State Government Communications DataCentre, Greystanes, Sydney – concrete profiling
- St Columba and The Holy Souls Church, North Leichhardt, Sydney – removal of paint and corrosion from steel ceiling panels
Areas of Service: Sydney, Wollongong, Illawarra, Newcastle, and Hunter Valley.